- Are you (thinking of) running Google Ads campaigns to become more visible to prospective students?
- Do you want to collaborate more effectively with your online marketing agency?
- Or perhaps you're even thinking of taking your Google Ads campaigns in-house?
Formerly known as Google AdWords, Google Search Ads is the most immediate, powerful attraction tactic for student recruitment.
But only when it's done right. Google Ads is like a tiger: very powerful, but if not handled the right way, it might eat you!
This course will focus on running pay-per-click (ppc) campaigns on Google specifically for Higher Education. I will help you to set up your Google Ads campaigns for measurable impact on your overall student recruitment efforts.
Identify the right keywords for your Google Ads student recruitment campaign
Identify and create compelling ad copy
Estimate the required campaign budget and expected results
Track and report PPC campaign results
Set up a basic Google Ads campaign from beginning to end
Analyse competing institutions' ad campaigns
Adopt a routine for continuously improving your Google Ads campaigns
During the hands-on assignments, you will analyse your institution's own Google Ads account and can even make improvements to the setup if required.
At set moments, you’ll have the chance to join a small group live online coaching session with up to 5 participants from other institutions, or in a group of max. 12 colleagues. During the Zoom call, we’ll run through your assignments and you’ll have the chance to ask questions.
- HRD corp eligible for qualifying Malaysian private institutions
- Group and bundle options available
- Discounts available for institutions in middle and low income countries, as per World Bank classification.